Top 10 strangest airport codes in the world
There are some strange airport codes that can be found on airline tickets and luggage tags. These airport abbreviations are IATA codes for airports all over the world. But what if they are offending, strange or sometimes even inappropriate? Would you fly to these destinations? We have listed our top 10 of strange airport codes below;
Top 10 strange airport codes
|Perm International Airport
|Butler Memorial Airport
|Cochine International Airport
|Sioux Gateway Airport
Strange airport code gifts and souvenirsA special gift tip; buy a souvenir with any airport code of choice. Surprise someone by buying an airport souvenir through the best aviation gift shop online. Or choose from the many other airport-related gifts and keep your travel memories alive with a unique design product of your trip.
5 other strange airport code facts
- When you fly to ASS Airport you will land in Aragarças, Brazil
- Oh my god this Airport is called OMG; Omega Airport, Namibia
- If you really like an airport and say WOW! Willow Airport, Alaska, USA
- When you tell someone to go to HEL they will probably fly to Helsinki Vantaa Airport, Finland.
- Los Angeles International Airport LAX stands for 'salmon' in Swedish.